пятница, 30 сентября 2011 г.

carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska::I pulled over on highway 20, just west of the highway 77 exit and quickly snapped the following images carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska

carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska

carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska

carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska

carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska::I pulled over on highway 20, just west of the highway 77 exit and quickly snapped the following images.
I was waiting for a cop to pull up behind me and give me a ticket for using the shoulder.
This is what the city lights did to the bottom of the shelf on my long exposures.
You could see this tinge while viewing it with your eyes but obviously not this bright.
The ones that have purple in them have that because of the lightning.
carpet cleaning sioux city nebraska::As of the , the city population
was 13,353, making it the 14thlargest city in nebraska carpet cleaning
sioux city nebraska

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий