суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

how to get smoke smell out of carpet::So i complained to the property manager, and they told me to wait and see if i can air it out how to get smoke smell out of carpet

how to get smoke smell out of carpet how to get smoke smell out of carpet::So i complained to the property manager, and they told me to wait and see if i can air it out.
I find myself spraying febreeze everyday on my walls, carpet, etc.
I guess time is of essence.
So, what should i do?
I guess i should invest money that i feel the property management should have taken care of in the first place and hire a professional cleaner?
Lesson learned, the minute you smell smoke in a place you want to buy or rent, i would think twice before moving in!
It will cost you in the long run.
how to get smoke smell out of carpet::Smoke penetrates the walls and
carpets and is difficult to get out how to get smoke smell out of carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий