воскресенье, 2 октября 2011 г.

victorian floral carpet::First off, the carpet cannot be changed victorian floral carpet

victorian floral carpet

victorian floral carpet

victorian floral carpet

victorian floral carpet::First off, the carpet cannot be changed.
Third, when i say mauve pink let me remind you it is not baby girl pink, nor is it barbie hot pink.
Fourth, my room is real small.
The ceiling is flat.
I also have three sets of curtains i can choose from.
I am 19 years old.
I like vintage things.
I love the whole vintage shabby chic look, french boudoir, victorian, or chic beach cottage look.
Feel free to add other suggestions!
Or you could find out what shade of green best compliments mauve pink if you want to paint the walls green, or blue would be nice and bold.
I think i would go with light grey walls and the rose print curtain.
Beautiful white curtain rods would be a nice accent, as would accent pillows that match the curtain and accompany your theme.
victorian floral carpet::The original floor plan has been kept intact
victorian floral carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий